The School Management reserves to itself the right to admit or refuse pupils seeking admission to the school without furnishing any reasons whatsoever. Similarly, the management decides when the question of retaining a student in school arises.
A parent or a guardian of a new student seeking admission to L.K.G (Nursery) must note that the following attachments are necessary at the time of registration of forms:
- A photocopy of the original Municipal/Cantt. Board/Gram Panchayat Birth Certificate. For Christians, copy of the Baptismal Certificate also to be attached (Certificate issued by Nursing Homes/Hospitals will not be accepted).
- Two recent passport size photographs of the child.
- One recent passport size photograph of the child with his/her parents.
- A certificate from a registered medical practitioner stating the child’s physical condition and dates of immunization against infectious contagious diseases and indicating allergies or recurring illness, if any, along with a photocopy of the immunization card.
- A self-addresed envelop with the child’s name clearly written on it.
- No child less than 3 years of age or more than 4 years by the beginning of the school academic year will be admitted to L.K.G.
Students joining Class II or above cannot be admitted unless his previous recognized school’s Transfer Certificate is produced. The T.C. should be countersigned by the Secretary, Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi/The Inspector of Schools in the State where the School is situated, if the state is other than Uttarakhand.
Admission to class XI will be based on the results of class X (ICSE) and the personal interview/counselling.
The course of study in class IX and XI is not automatic. The choice of subjects offered and/or the group (Science/Commerce) shall be offered to the students on the basis of their performance in the VIII/ICSE examinations. The criteria or the cut off percentage will vary from year to year, depending upon the overall results of the students in the relevant subjects in the VIII/X (ICSE) Examination.
The admission fee, annual fee, development charges and the first installment of the tuition fees must be paid in advance to complete the admission formalities. After the completion of the admission process, no fees will be refunded under any circumstance.
All admissions will be based strictly on the merit of the candidate. Any effort to seek admission by offering a donation to the school or by some recommendation will debar a student from getting admission.